Dear friends and supporters,
Welcome and thank you for your interest in the biennial beautillion program sponsored by the Burlington-Camden Achievement Foundation, Inc. I invite you to learn more about our unique program and the achievements of our outstanding beaux. In the past ten years, 99 young men from throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut have participated in the beautillion. Their accomplishments are many, including:
- 98% enrolled in a college or university
- 2 past beaux attended ivy league institutions
- 1 past beau has graduated from law school
- 1 past beau has attained his M.B.A.
- 48% were student athletes
- 3.25 is the average high school GPA
- 4 past beaux graduated with perfect 4.0 gpas
- 275 total college acceptances have been gained
- Over $150,000 in scholarships awarded
We are extremely proud of our beaux and expect them to continue pursuing achievement in every field of human endeavor. If you are interested in helping us further our mission to assist these young men in attaining higher education, please visit our Sponsorship Page. We certainly value the contributions of all of our benefactors.
Again, thank you for your support of this program. It is truly a cause worth supporting.
Very truly yours,
Lloyd Freeman, Esq.